We welcome you to our faith filled community. It will not take long to to discover that this family is rich in faith and is sincere in developing caring relationships.
We want to get to know you. We are excited to share with you the marvelous ways Christ and the Holy Spirit work in your parish. We have many spiritual opportunities for you to grow in the Lord.
Your time and talents are needed to serve on the many ministries and committees within our Parish. We need you to share what you can with others in the Saint Sylvester Faith Community.
Please let us know if we can assist you in any way. We look forward to serving you in Christ's name. Together we will walk in faith to serve the Lord.
End of Year Report for Parish
The annual report to the parish is available to read now. This report is the condition of our parish for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2021. This will be presented to the parish at all Masses the weekend of Oct 2/3.
We would appreciate it if you would continue to give to offertory and CSA. There is still a need to keep facilities running, bills paid, and staff compensated as they work from home.
You can mail in your envelopes or consider giving electronically by clicking the link below.
You can also give through your mobile phone. Search for the "Give Plus Mobile" app in the IOS Store or Android Store. Watch an instructional video on how here.
You can also try out new "Give by Text" option. Simply send a text message to our "Give by Text" phone number 833-572-0318. Watch an instructional video on how here.
Sunday: 9:00 am and 11:00 am
Misa en Español: Domingo 5:00 pm
Daily Mass: Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri: 8:30 am
Wed: 6:00 pm
Confession: Saturday, 3:00 to 3:30pm
Confesiones en Español: Domingo 4:00-4:30pm
- Father John Kelly, Pastor
- Father Alvaro Gonzalez, Parochial Vicar
- Mark Burson, Parish Administrator
- Mary Ann Kurtz, Administrative Assistant
- Adriana Fajardo, Hispanic Administrative Assistant
- Mary Ann Kurtz, Bulletin Editor
- Connie Smith, Music Director
- Sandy Nicholas, Director of Religious Education
- Eileen Eley, Youth Director
- Frank Suarez, Facilities
- Liam Eckert, Facilities
- Barbara LaRose, Facilities
- Gilbert Edwards, Knights Contact
- Angela Edwards, Columbiettes Contact
- Bob Gambera, RCIA
- James Herbstreith, Saint Vincent de Paul
- Judy Carron, Golden Girls